We are committed to helping our clients during times in their life when they are not having their best days. We help everyday people with everyday problems, whether overloaded with consumer debt, appealing a traffic offense, defending against an OUI or DWI charge or the target in a Title IX investigation. Whatever the situation, we are here to help.
How do you determine if a law firm is a good fit for you and your legal needs?
It can be challenging to assess a law firm. Perhaps you were referred to multiple firms and you are now left to sort through who may be the best fit. The law is the same throughout the state so how do you find the best attorney to help you? We encourage you to learn more about us and our guiding principles. While perhaps simple on the surface, our clients consistently appreciate the approachable and supportive environment they experience at Contant Law.
Our Guiding Principles
STRESS REDUCTION - We will help to reduce your stress and, as legal professionals, we will guide you through a difficult situation and time in your life.
- CLEAR, EASY TO UNDERSTAND LEGAL ADVICE - We will take the time to explain everything in a clear, easy to understand way.
- HONESTY - We will tell you the truth and not just what we think you want to hear. You may not always like what we have to say, but it will be the truth.
- NTEGRITY - We will not promise you the world just to sign you up as a client and then not deliver.
- RESPECT - We will treat you with the respect you deserve, listening and talking to you and not at you.
- AVAILABILITY - We will be available to answer all your questions.
Contant Law, P.C.
serves clients throughout Eastern Massachusetts including the following three counties.
- Suffolk County - we help clients throughout this county from Boston and all its neighborhoods to Winthrop, Chelsea and Revere.
- Essex County - we serve the entire county including the North Shore and Merrimack Valley helping clients from Lynn to Lawrence, Andover to Salem, Haverhill to Newburyport, and Peabody to Gloucester.
- Middlesex County - we serve the eastern half of Middlesex County from Natick up to Lowell helping clients in all the cities and towns including Billerica, Burlington, Woburn, Wilmington, Wakefield, Winchester, Stoneham, Concord, North Reading, Reading, Medford, Malden, Somerville, Everett, Lowell, and Chelmsford to Cambridge.
We have earned our reputation in the courts as a proven firm with attorneys who pursue every detail to protect our clients’ rights. From judges to court magistrates, we are known and well regarded in the court system.
Contant Law, P.C.
10 Cedar St #23
Woburn, MA 01801
Learn More About Contant Law, P.C. by Visiting our Brand Profiles: